1972 TOPPS ED KRANEPOOL #181 PSA 7, 8
Break out your stereopticons, boys and girls. It’s 3D time!
In order to get the full effect here, you need to follow these easy steps:
(1) Enlarge the picture at the top of this post.
(2) Press your nose gently against your monitor screen or mobile device.
(3) Stare at the center of the image for 7 seconds.
(4) Draw your face away from the screen slowly, until you’ve reached a distance of exactly 7”.
(5) Unfocus your eyes by staring through the picture.
(6) Chant “Loopenark” 7 times in slow succession.
(7) Steady Eddie should now jump off the screen in full, rapturous 3D!
If you can’t get this to work, there’s a good chance that you have a rare visual disorder known as an “astigmetism”…
2 days ago